NZMP at Food Ingredients Asia 2016
NZMP will show off the best of New Zealand at FIA Jakarta 2016
Fonterra’s NZMP ingredients, experts and virtual technology will be front and centre at this year’s Food Ingredients Asia (FIA) exhibition from September 21 – 23 in Jakarta, Indonesia.
FIA is the largest ingredients exhibition in South East Asia and attracts over 650 food and beverage suppliers and 15,000 visitors.
In what will be Fonterra’s first time at FIA, attendees will be able to experience:
- Tasting samples of NZMP ingredients such as
- NZMP Gold Instant Whole Milk Powder
- NZMP Butter in chocolate truffles and cookies
- NZMP SureProtein WPC 550 in a ready-to-drink beverage
- NZMP MPC 70 in a high protein milk
- Our NZMP Virtual Reality experience, giving visitors the opportunity to virtually experience a New Zealand farm in 360⁰ perspective
- Our NZMP Virtual Store – a first ever for Fonterra events!
- An exciting daily prize for visitors to the Fonterra FIA stand
And that’s not all. Three Fonterra scientists will also be speaking in FIA’s seminar series, sharing our latest insights and knowledge around protein ingredients, dairy fat and cultured applications:
- Functional dairy protein ingredients for cultured applications by Lisa Rutherford, Principal Research Technologist
- Maximising the benefits of dairy protein by Aaron Fanning, Senior Research Scientist
- Dietary fats and health – what does the evidence say? by Elisabeth Weichselbaum, Senior Research Scientist