NZMP at IFT 2019
3-5th June, New Orleans, Stand #1310
If you are going to IFT19 come and see us
Explore how our probiotics, innovative proteins, and provenance stroy can add value to your business.
Come discover the NZMP SureProtein™ Crisps range for a light and crunchy extruded dairy protein addition with a clean flavor. Perfect for a multiple range of snacking and bar applications.
- This ingredient allows for clean labeling and delivers a reduction of bar hardening benefit.
- SureProtein™ Crisps are highly versatile - and can be used to add crunch in a variety of consumer food formats such as cereal inclusion, bars, snack foods, and more.
- Find out more about the wide variety of protein fortified foods, including Protein Bars and Protein Puddings demonstrating the versatility of NZMP's leading portfolio of functional protein ingredients.
Explore our lifestyle probiotics offerings, NZMP BififdoB 019 & LactoB 001 applicable in a variety of formats, giving consumers the benefits they are looking for.
These probiotics are supported by research that shows benefits for targeting digestive health and immunity. Specifically cultured to provide shelf-life stability in ready-to-mix powders and cost-effective in dry supplements (capsules, sticks, and sachets).
Learn how our proteins can meet the needs of sports and active consumers through convenient concepts. The unmatched breadth of our NZMP SureProtein™ ingredients range provides customers with the flexibility to meet the varied functional and nutritional needs of consumers.
- SureProtein™ Flex WPC515 permits high levels of whey protein while delivering a superior taste and texture at a low cost-in-use.
- Our beverage innovation has been recognized through various ingredients. SureProtein™ Fast MPC4868 which significantly increases the rate of amino acid digestion and absorption after consumption compared to standard milk protein ingredients, and offers a new science story for engaging consumers.
- SureProtein™ Vital WPC550 offers unique functionality through the development of heat stable high protein RTDs.
Driven by an ageing global population and a rise in the number of malnourished patients, there is increasing demand for medical nutrition products. However, the current range of nutritional offerings for the elderly and patients is unattractive, which presents an opportunity to food and beverage manufacturers.
NZMP's Medical Nutrition team will showcase a unique 14% high-protein ready-to-drink medical beverage. The RTD has been developed to have good taste and texture. It has a unique combination of a heat stable whey protein and fast-absorbing milk protein concentrate.
With consumers trending towards natural, sustainabile and ethical food production, NZMP is now able to offer Grass-fed, New Zealand Dairy and NZMP Dairy icons and claims, and Non-GMO Project Verified dairy ingredients - which can help differentiate your business.
- NZMP's grass-fed claim and icon can inform your consumers that the dairy in your product comes from cows that graze on grass, as nature intended.
- We can offer a range of high-quality New Zealand dairy ingredients to our North American customers that meet the Non-GMO Project standard, including high-quality proteins, butter, cheese and milk powders.
NZMP Sports and Active Lifestyle Business Unit Director
Komal's role spans across the US, Europe and APAC regions, unlocking growth through developing and commercializing innovative new customer solutions within the health and wellness industry. Come chat with Komal about the changing landscape at IFT19, stand 1310 and find out how our Sports and Active Lifestyle ingredients can open new opportunities for you.
NZMP Regional Americas Vice President of Ingredient Sales
Jim has deep expertise in the food industry with over 15 years of dairy experience in the US, LATAM, and EMEA regions. He has a deep understanding of the dairy ingredients market and how to help our customers drive the best value and quality products for their consumers. Jim will be happy to share his insights at IFT 19, stand 1310.
NZMP on LinkedIn
Follow and Find out more!
Keep in touch and find out everything that NZMP is up to by following us and sharing our stories on LinkedIn. Learn about all the newest innovations, applications and ingredients to help your business succeed. Keep up to date with our new insights and what show we will be going to next. Check us out on LinkedIn or as always, NZMP.com.