Join us from 15th – 17th May 2018 in Geneva, Switzerland at one of world’s leading nutraceutical industry events.
Vitafoods Europe is where the entire nutraceutical supply chain comes together to learn about market developments, insights and product innovation.
This year, NZMP will be exhibiting at Vitafoods Europe for the first time. Visitors to our stand will be able to sample a range of applications made with our world-class ingredient expertise:
- SureProtein™ Fast MPC 4868 is our new Milk Protein Concentrate that has already been recognised for its innovation last year at FIA Bangkok. Fast MPC 4868 significantly increases the rate of amino acid digestion and absorption after consumption and offers a new science story from which to engage consumers.
- An innovative clear high protein water beverage made with our unique WPI ingredient solution, SureProtein™ Clear WPI8855.
- SureProtein™ Whey Protein Concentrate 515 in a range of current trend applications including Belgian Dark Chocolate.
- Our expanding Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) portfolio for the infant nutrition industry.
- Unique medical beverage containing high levels of protein with great taste and good texture. Compared to existing products on the market, the improved consumption experience leads to improved protein intake.
- Our recently launched NZMP Medical Nutrition business unit will present several new concepts containing fast absorbing protein to respond to the specific needs of ageing consumers.
If you’re planning to attend Vitafoods Europe 2018, please come and visit us at Stand H120.
Alternatively, you can book a meeting in advance with one of our team via our contact us form.
Haven’t registered yet? Click here to register for your complimentary ticket directly on the Vitafoods Europe website.
EWPA presenting the Whey Protein Consumer Tracker
The European Whey Processors Association (EWPA) is an EU-funded public-private partnership that promotes greater understanding and best practices on whey-related issues. NZMP is an industry partner of the EWPA.
The ‘Whey Protein Consumer Tracker’ has been a major project for EWPA in 2017. Spearheaded by the EWPA Whey Protein Working Group, their remit was to review and recommend improvements on the marketing and regulatory environment of whey and dairy proteins in Europe.
The EWPA will be presenting the results of the Whey Protein Consumer Tracker at Vitafoods Europe 2018 on Wednesday 16th May 2018 from 13:00.
Book a meeting with us at Vitafoods 2018
Fill in the below form and we'll set up a time to discuss our protein ingredients and solutions for healthy agers with you.