Bioactive Whey Protein
Available in selected markets. Please contact the team for more information.
Gently processed bioactive whey protein that allows naturally higher levels of Lactoferrin and Immunoglobulin G (IgG) than standard Whey Protein Concentrate. Lactoferrin and Immunoglobulin G are recognised to support the human immune system.
Disclaimer: While we try to represent product images accurately, the representation on your screen may be different from the actual product for various reasons. Religious/dietary status is indicative only and may vary between material numbers.
Contains lactoferrin, a bioactive whey protein that naturally binds iron and is recognised for its potential to support the human immune system1.
Suitable for a wide range of applications
Can be used for ready-to-mix beverages, dietary supplements, nutritional products or protein fortification.
Excellent Nutritional Value
With higher levels of Lactoferrin and Immunoglobulin G than standard Whey Protein Concentrate.
This ingredient has the following features:
- Excellent nutritional value
- Gently processed to retain bioactivity
- Higher natural levels of Lactoferrin and Immunoglobulin G (IgG)
- Excellent dispersibility for easy processing
- Soluble over a wide pH range
- Low content of sodium
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
This ingredient can be used in the following applications:
- Ready-to-mix beverages
- Dietary supplements
- Nutritional products
- Protein fortification
-  Britigan, B. E., Serody, J. S. & Cohen, M. S. (1994) The Role of Lactoferrin as an Anti-inflammatory Molecule. Adv Exp. Med.; 357, 143-156).