Low Lactose Dairy Nutrition with NZMP
Quality protein with very low lactose, providing options for ageing and vulnerable consumers.
Perfect for providing digestive comfort to lactose-sensitive individuals.
Our global demographics and consumer preferences are evolving.
It all points to low lactose product growth in Asia and the expanding ageing population.
We have two low lactose proteins which have differentiated features for targeting different consumer segments.
Low lactose ingredients
NZMP SureProteinTM LowLac WPC 550
- Formulate high whey protein RTD beverages with "low lactose", or "lactose-free" claims.
- Superior microparticulated whey protein for great functionality.
- The only UHT-stable whey protein on the market with unique acid stability.
Medical Nutrition Beverage Concept
Whey-based for muscle maintenance, and suitable for lactose-sensitive consumers.
NZMP SureProteinTM MicroLac MPC 4850
- Formulate a range of products with high protein, and low/free from lactose claims.
- Great solubility for a superior stable rehydration process.
- Creamy best-in-class flavour, delivering a great milky taste.
Healthy Ageing Beverage Concept
Complete protein, low lactose, and enriched with nutrients targeted for healthy seniors.
Dairy's role in low lactose
Strategies to support dairy intake for lactose-intolerant people
Dr Merrin Quilter discusses the opportunities for dairy in a world of both lactose intolerance proliferation and preference for low lactose products.
Dairy for strong muscles, strong bones, and digestive comfort
With our global senior population large, and growing, the value of dairy for bone strength and muscle maintenance prevails.
This information is intended for B2B customers, suppliers and distributors, and is not intended as information for final consumers.
Whey Protein Concentrates
High in protein, with an almost endless list of applications.
Milk Protein Concentrates
Consistent quality in a range of versatile ingredients.