Download our whitepaper
Fill in the form below and we we email the whitepaper directly to your inbox.
A low lactose diet doesn't have to mean saying no to dairy.
Dr Merrin Quilter outlines the opportunities for dairy in a world of both lactose intolerance proliferation and preference for low lactose products.
Download our whitepaper to learn about:
- Inclusion of milk and dairy products in a healthy diet.
- Wellness trends and the presence or real or perceived lactose intolerance.
- The prevalence of lactose intolerance varies across worldwide populations.
- Strategies for those who experience lactose intolerance, many of which support the continued consumption of dairy.
- Why seniors or the medically unwell may have increased requirements for low lactose products, and how this works in medical nutrition and healthy ageing applications.
Merrin Quilter is the Research Scientist for Nutrition at the Fonterra Research and Development Centre in New Zealand.
This information is intended for B2B customers, suppliers and distributors, and is not intended as information for final consumers.
Regulatory jurisdictions globally approach product claim requirements differently. In developing claims for final product labels, manufacturers should seek guidance to assure compliance with the appropriate regulatory authority.