Stress and Mood Enhancement
Consumers are majorly concerned about mental health & stress management. Learn how formulating with stress-relieving phospholipids can help you meet consumer trend demands.
Our range of specialty ingredients are perfectly positioned for inclusion in Stress and Mood Enhancement applications.
Naturally present in milk as part of the milk fat globule membrane, milk phospholipids are complex lipids clinically shown to support a range of health benefits benefits including staying positive(1,2,3,6) and focused(4,5,6) under stress.
In addition to supplements, consumers also favour convenient, functional, and fortified foods and drinks formulated with health-enhancing ingredients.
Ready to Drink
We have concepts to support ready to drink beverage applications, and functional proteins to overcome common beverage manufacturing challenges and meet consumer needs.
We can help you target a range of specific consumer benefits from energy bars, supporting muscle recovery post-workout; a low-calorie meal replacement bar, a stress-buster bar or something that delivers healthy indulgence.
Ready to Mix Beverages
We have a range of instantized protein powders which are suitable for ready to mix beverages, from fast-digesting whey proteins, delicious milky proteins, and slow-digesting caseins.
Whether you are looking to make capsules, tablets, sachets or formulated powders, our speciality ingredients are ideal for a range of different supplement formats.
Foods and Snacks
We have a wide range of dairy proteins suitable for fortifying food and snacking products. Our functional ingredients and extensive SureProtein™ portfolio allow for high-protein versions of a wide range of popular applications.
Interested in one of these applications?
-  Influence of phosphatidylserine on cognitive performance and cortical activity after induced stress. Baumeister et al, 2008.
-  Influence of phosphatidylserine on mood and heart rate when faced with an acute stressor. Benton et al, 2001.
-  Effects of soy lecithin phosphatidic acid and phosphatidylserinecomplex (PAS) on the endocrine and psychological responses to mental stress. Hellhammer et al, 2004.
-  Effects of milk-based phospholipids on cognitive performance and subjective responses to psychosocial stress. Boyle et al, 2019.
-  Milk-based phospholipids increase morning cortisol availability and improve memory in chronically stressed men. Schubert et al, 2011.
-  Effects of milk phospholipid on memory and psychological stress response. Hellhammer et al, 2010.