Download our whitepaper to discover:
- The issues that arise when standard whey proteins are subjected to thermal processing.
- The microparticulation process to create heat stable whey proteins.
- How microparticulated whey proteins are designed to enable the development of high whey protein products.
- The comparable results of subjecting standard whey protein concentrates (WPC) and microparticulated WPCs to ultra-high heat treatment.
- How microparticulated WPCs can improve the quality of high protein products to create a competitive advantage for food and beverage producers.
This information is intended for B2B customers, suppliers and distributors, and is not intended as information for final consumers.
Regulatory jurisdictions globally approach product claim requirements differently. In developing claims for final product labels, manufacturers should seek guidance to assure compliance with the appropriate regulatory authority.