SureProtein™ OptiBar 894
SureProtein™ OptiBar 894 is a functional whey protein isolate enabling high protein low sugar bar formulations, and bar premiumisation.
- Sports & Lifestyle Nutrition
- Low Lactose
Disclaimer: While we try to represent product images accurately, the representation on your screen may be different from the actual product for various reasons. Religious/dietary status is indicative only and may vary between material numbers.
High-Quality Whey Protein Isolate
All the pure, natural and nutritional benefits of whey protein isolate.
Low in Lactose
Allows bar manufacturers to capitalize on demand for low sugar bars.
Excellent Clean Flavour
Consumers can get the quality protein they need while enjoying great tasting bars.
This ingredient has the following features:
- High protein, low sugar
- Soluble over a wide pH range
- Good nutritional value
This ingredient is primarily used in nutritional bars applications to deliver high level of whey proteins and low level of sugar.
Perfect for bar applications within the sports & active lifestyle category
High-quality protein, high protein and low sugar contents are three major trends favoured by active consumers who are increasingly mindful of what they eat.
- One-in-three bar eaters mentioned "Source of protein" as a key driver of bar choice.1
- 43% purchase bars based on sugar content. It is now the 2nd most important purchase driver after protein.1
- 67% of consumers consider the pure, natural and complete benefits of whey protein isolates.2
However, delivering a high-quality low sugar bar with good taste and texture can often be complicated for bar manufacturers.
-  Mintel: Snack, Nutrition and Performance Bars, US, February 2020
-  FMCG Gurus: Active Nutrition Survey, Q3 2019
Whey Protein Isolates are hygroscopic and can absorb odours. Therefore adequate protection is essential. It is recommended that product i sstored at temperatures below 25°C, relative humidity below 65% and in an odour free environment. Stocks should be used in rotation preferably within 24 months of manufacture.
Let us share more with you
Login to myNZMP and unlock more valuable information about this ingredient