Regular Whole Milk Powder for Repack
Regular Whole Milk Powder for Repack is a soluble powder for use in hot water and tea, made by spray drying fresh pasteurised whole milk.
Disclaimer: While we try to represent product images accurately, the representation on your screen may be different from the actual product for various reasons. Religious/dietary status is indicative only and may vary between material numbers.
Good solubility in hot water and tea
Rich creamy flavour
This ingredient has the following features:
- Good solubility in hot water and tea
- Tested for suitability for hot water and tea application
- Good flow properties
- Full fat content
- Rich creamy flavour
- Has consistent and uniform composition, which is imperative in consumer packs
This ingredient can be used in the following applications:
- Regular Whole Milk Powder is re-packed for consumer applications
- For addition directly into hot water and tea
- Is an ideal milk source for any situation where regular liquid milk supply or refrigeration is not available
Whole Milk Powder is hygroscopic and can absorb odours. Therefore adequate protection is essential. It is recommended that product is stored at below 25°C, relative humidity below 65% and in an odour free environment. Stocks should be used in rotation preferably within 24 months of manufacture.
Let us share more with you
Login to myNZMP and unlock more valuable information about this ingredient