SureProtein™ ShortBar 825
SureProtein™ ShortBar 825 is a unique whey protein isolate providing a short texture into bar applications. It enables all-whey solutions while delivering superior taste & texture in bar applications.
Disclaimer: While we try to represent product images accurately, the representation on your screen may be different from the actual product for various reasons. Religious/dietary status is indicative only and may vary between material numbers.
High-Quality Isolated Whey Protein
All the pure, natural and nutritional benefits of whey protein isolate.
Unique Shortening Properties
Provides a shorter, more pleasant bite to chewy high whey protein dough bars.
Superior Texture Throughout Bar Shelf Life
Offers unique bar softening properties compared to standard whey ingredients.
This ingredient has the following features:
- Good nutritional properties
- Excellent complementary protein
- Water absorption propertie
This ingredient can be used in the following applications:
- Nutritional bars
- Breakfast cereals and pasta
Perfect for bar applications within the sports and active lifestyle category
High-quality protein, high protein and low sugar contents are three major trends favoured by active consumers who are increasingly mindful of what they eat.
- One-in-three bar eaters mentioned "Source of protein" as a key driver of bar choice.1
- 43% purchase bars based on sugar content. It is now the 2nd most important purchase driver after protein.1
- 67% of consumers consider the pure, natural and complete benefits of whey protein isolates.2
However, delivering a high-quality low sugar bar with good taste and texture can often be complicated for bar manufacturers.
-  Mintel: Snack, Nutrition and Performance Bars, US, February 2020
-  FMCG Gurus: Active Nutrition Survey, Q3 2019
Whey Protein Isolates are hygroscopic and can absorb odours. Therefore adequate protection is essential. It is recommended that product i sstored at temperatures below 25°C, relative humidity below 65% and in an odour free environment. Stocks should be used in rotation preferably within 24 months of manufacture.
Let us share more with you
Login to myNZMP and unlock more valuable information about this ingredient