1. The world health report 2002: Reducing risks, promoting healthy life. Geneva, World Health Organization, 2002.
2. Bray et al, Global cancer statistics 2018: GLOBOCAN estimates of incidence and mortality worldwide for 36 cancers in 185 countries
3. Sarcopenia Supersedes Subjective Global Assessment as a Predictor of Survival in Colorectal Cancer. Vashi et al, ASPEN 2018
4. ESPEN expert group recommendations for action against cancer related Malnutrition, Clinical Nutrition; Volume 36, Issue 5, October 2017, Pages 1187-1196
5. Walsh et al, Malnutrition in Cancer Care: Time to Address the Elephant in the Room, Journal of Oncology Practice, 2019
6. Hubbard et al, Clin Nutr. 2012 Jun;31(3):293-312
This article is intended for B2B customers, suppliers and distributors, and is not intended as information to final consumers.