Lactic Butter from Fonterra is made from high quality fresh cream using world-leading buttermaking technology. Lactic Butter consistently delivers a creamy mouthfeel and standardised lactic flavour for the consumer and in applications such as baked goods and spreads.
- Excellent shelf life
- Maintains fresh lactic flavour
- Food Manufacture
Disclaimer: While we try to represent product images accurately, the representation on your screen may be different to the actual product for various reasons.
Full of natural goodness
Full of natural goodness with a unique uniform cultured flavour.
Creamy lactic taste
The light yellow colour and creamy lactic taste have benefits for both industrial processors and consumers.
Frozen after manufacture to preserve the pure, clean and fresh flavour of New Zealand's finest cream.
This ingredient has the following features:
- Manufactured from pasteurised milk or cream
- Frozen after manufacture to preserve the pure, clean and fresh flavour of New Zealand's finest cream
- Full of natural goodness with a unique uniform cultured flavour
- Produced in a sophisticated processing plant to ensure product consistency
- The light yellow colour and creamy lactic taste have benefits for both industrial processors and consumers
- Good texture and body for cut and wrap and reprocessing applications
This ingredient can be used in the following applications:
- Reprocessing into pats
- Spreading and home cooking
- Food processing applications such as processed cheese and vegetable oil blends manufacture
- Reprocessing into Anhydrous milk fat
Lactic Butter is a perishable food. In order to preserve its pure clean flavour it should be:
- Kept frozen at -10℃ to -25℃ in accordance with importing country regulations
- Kept away from odours
- Kept out of direct sunlight
- Used strictly in rotation
Let us share more with you
Login to myNZMP and unlock more valuable information about this ingredient