SureProtein™ Milk Protein Concentrate 4862
SureProtein™ Milk Protein Concentrate 4862 is ideal for delicously thick, clean label yoghurts. Rich and indulgent, MPC 4862 delivers the thickest and creamiest yoghurt in our texture boosting range for yoghurts up to 6% protein.
Disclaimer: While we try to represent product images accurately, the representation on your screen may be different from the actual product for various reasons. Religious/dietary status is indicative only and may vary between material numbers.
With an indulgently rich consistency, MPC 4862 provides the same protein content as a standard MPC but with a thicker texture.
With 80% protein, MPC 4862 can be used to enrich your yoghurt protein content. It is particularly well suited to final protein contents up to 6%.
Enables Greek-Style Yoghurt
By using MPC 4682 in a standard yoghurt manufacturing process, you can create the rich taste and texture that typifies Greek yoghurt.
This ingredient has the following features:
- Excellent emulsifying properties
- Excellent water solubility
- Excellent whipping properties
- Excellent flavour
- Heat Stability
- High-fat and water binding capacity
- High nutritional value
Other application benefits of SureProtein MPC 4867 in Yoghurt:
- All natural for a cleaner label - provides naturally thick textures, so you don't need starch and stabiliers - ideal for natural, clean label positioning
- Highly soluble - MPC 4862 readily hydrates at 20°C and up to 60°C, making it ideal for processing in cold or hot conditions
- Better for you options - MPC4862 can provide an indulgent yoghurt texture with reduced sugar and fat, that can be positioned as a healthy dessert or nutritious snack
Milk Protein Concentrates are hygroscopic and can absorb odours. Therefore adequate protection is essential. It is recommended that product is stored at temperatures below 25°C, relative humidity below 65% and in an odour free environment. Stocks should be used in rotation preferably within 24 months of manufacture.
Let us share more with you
Login to myNZMP and unlock more valuable information about this ingredient