An Italian-style, very hard, rindless, cured cheese with a distinctive piquant flavour. We offer this cheese with and without lipase addition. The non-lipase cheese has a softer flavour with more pronounced savoury notes in comparison to parmesan with lipase added, yet it is still characteristic of traditional parmesan.
Disclaimer: While we try to represent product images accurately, the representation on your screen may be different from the actual product for various reasons. Religious/dietary status is indicative only and may vary between material numbers.
Authentic parmesan flavour
With and without lipase addition.
Hard, granular texture
Making it ideal for grating or shaving.
This ingredient has the following features:
- Non-lipase: full savoury, salty flavour
- Lipase: sharp, pungent (some describe as piquant) slightly salty flavour
- Uniform yellow colour
- Very hard, slightly open and granular texture
- Can be used up to 3 years from manufacture
This ingredient can be used in the following applications:
- Cutting and shredding for small retail, catering and industrial packs
- Grating and shaving in cooking
- Processed Cheese applications
Let us share more with you
Login to myNZMP and unlock more valuable information about this ingredient