Subtly different from classic Swiss cheese. Our New Zealand-made Swiss has a sweet, nutty flavour and those distinctive holes throughout its supple, springy body.
Disclaimer: While we try to represent product images accurately, the representation on your screen may be different from the actual product for various reasons. Religious/dietary status is indicative only and may vary between material numbers.
Sweet, nutty flavour
Mild taste with a springy body.
Retains a good block shape and slices well, for repacking.
Made from fresh New Zealand milk.
This ingredient has the following features:
- Pale yellow colour with holes
- Supple springy elastic body
- Mild sweet nutty flavour
- Uniformity and consistency
- Retains good block shape
- Cuts with minimal fracturing
This ingredient can be used in the following applications:
- Table or snack cheese
- Shredding or slicing for retail, catering and industrial packs
- All purpose cheese for cooking, especially fondue