Anhydrous Milk Fat Premium Grade
Anhydrous Milk Fat (Premium Grade) gives a natural dairy flavour and creaminess to finished products and is the perfect high quality fat ingredient. AMF (Premium Grade) is pure Milk Fat, produced only from fresh cream.
- Excellent natural keeping qualities
- Virtually free of moisture
- No additives, preservatives, flavours, foreign fats or other impurities
Disclaimer: While we try to represent product images accurately, the representation on your screen may be different from the actual product for various reasons. Religious/dietary status is indicative only and may vary between material numbers.
99.9% pure milk fat
Made from 100% pure cream
Natural dairy flavour
Contains no additives
Produced in a sophisticated processing plant to ensure product consistency
This ingredient has the following features:
- 99.9% pure Milk Fat made from 100% pure cream
- Imparts good dairy flavour to product
- Anhydrous Milk Fat-(Premium Grade) is full of natural goodness – it contains no additives
- Is produced in a sophisticated processing plant to ensure product consistency
- High quality packaging
This ingredient can be used in the following applications:
- Frying, grilling, roasting
- Recombined dairy products
- Ice cream
- Processed cheese
- Bakery applications
Anhydrous Milk Fat may be transported and stored without refrigeration. However, the storage life will depend on the storage temperature. To maintain quality, it is recommended the product is stored in a cool dry area away from direct sunlight. Provided the seal is unbroken and the above storage conditions are followed, the Milk Fat will be suitable as a dairy ingredient at least 24 months (drum format), 12 months (Bulk bin/IBC) after the date of manufacture.
Warning: it is not recommended that product in bulk bins/IBCs is held frozen - the bottom discharge port membrane may become brittle and rupture.
Let us share more with you
Login to myNZMP to unlock more valuable information about this ingredient