Anhydrous Milk Fat Regular Grade
Anhydrous Milk Fat (Regular Grade) gives a natural dairy flavour and creaminess to finished products and is the perfect high quality fat ingredient. AMF (regular grade) is pure Milk Fat, derived exclusively from milk and/or product obtained from milk (may include mixtures of cream, butter or whey cream).
- Excellent natural keeping qualities
- Virtually free of moisture
- No additives, preservatives, flavours, foreign fats or other impurities
Disclaimer: While we try to represent product images accurately, the representation on your screen may be different from the actual product for various reasons. Religious/dietary status is indicative only and may vary between material numbers.
Imparts good dairy flavour to product
99.9% pure milk fat
Derived exclusively from milk and/or product obtained from milk
Full of natural goodness
It contains no additives
This ingredient has the following features:
- 99.9% pure milk fat derived exclusively from milk and/or product obtained from milk
- Imparts good dairy flavour to product
- Full of natural goodness – it contains no additives
- Is produced in a sophisticated processing plant to ensure product consistency
This ingredient can be used in the following applications:
- Food Manufacture
Anhydrous Milk Fat (regular grade) may be transported and stored without refrigeration. However, the storage life will depend on the storage temperature. To maintain quality, it is recommended the product is stored in a cool dry area away from direct sunlight. Provided the seal is unbroken and the above storage conditions are followed, the Milk Fat will be suitable as a dairy ingredient at least 12 months months after the date of manufacture.
Let us share more with you
Login to myNZMP to unlock more valuable information about this ingredient