Cream Cheese Traditional
#Dairy Fats | #Cheese
NZMP Cream Cheese Traditional is a multi-purpose product, made by fermenting our pasteurised whole milk with fresh cream, creating an unripened cheese with a smooth body and a mild, creamy flavour.
Disclaimer: While we try to represent product images accurately, the representation on your screen may be different from the actual product for various reasons. Religious/dietary status is indicative only and may vary between material numbers.
Delicious, mild, cultured, dairy flavour
A cultured and milk acid flavour with a distinctive creamy texture
Long shelf life
Thanks to our specialist packing style
Ensured product consistency
Produced in a sophisticated processing plant to ensure consistency
This ingredient has the following features:
- Imparts good cream cheese flavour to product
- Is produced in a sophisticated processing plant to ensure product consistency
- High quality packaging
This ingredient can be used in the following applications:
- Dips and Cheese Spreads
- Bakery Products
- Cheese cakes and other cake fillings
- Recombined products
- Cream cheese must be stored and transported at 2 - 4°C (35.6 - 39°F).
- Do not freeze the cream cheese as this will damage the product structure.
- Provided the packing seal is unbroken and the above storage conditions are followed, the cream cheese will be suitable as a dairy ingredient for at least 12 months after the date of manufacture.
Let us share more with you
Login to myNZMP to unlock more valuable information about this ingredient