Cream Cheese Traditional
NZMP Cream Cheese Traditional is a multi-purpose product, made by fermenting our pasteurised whole milk with fresh cream, creating an unripened cheese with a smooth body and a mild, creamy flavour.
Disclaimer: While we try to represent product images accurately, the representation on your screen may be different from the actual product for various reasons. Religious/dietary status is indicative only and may vary between material numbers.
Delicious, mild, cultured, dairy flavour
A cultured and milk acid flavour with a distinctive creamy texture
Long shelf life
Thanks to our specialist packing style
Ensured product consistency
Produced in a sophisticated processing plant to ensure consistency
This ingredient has the following features:
- Imparts good cream cheese flavour to product
- Is produced in a sophisticated processing plant to ensure product consistency
- High quality packaging
This ingredient can be used in the following applications:
- Dips and Cheese Spreads
- Bakery Products
- Cheese cakes and other cake fillings
- Recombined products
- Cream cheese must be stored and transported at 2 - 4°C (35.6 - 39°F).
- Do not freeze the cream cheese as this will damage the product structure.
- Provided the packing seal is unbroken and the above storage conditions are followed, the cream cheese will be suitable as a dairy ingredient for at least 12 months after the date of manufacture.
Let us share more with you
Login to myNZMP to unlock more valuable information about this ingredient
It is made by fermenting our pasteurised whole milk with fresh cream, creating an unripened cheese with a smooth body and a mild, creamy flavour. Ideal for most applications including (but not limited to):