NZMP at Gulfood 2022
13-17 Feb | Dubai Hall 1 | Stand #D1-2
10 Dec 2021
New Zealand Grassfed Dairy is a Better Sustainability Choice
Wherever you are on your sustainability journey, we’re the natural partner for you. Fonterra aims to lead the industry in sustainability and in New Zealand our cows spend their time outdoors, grazing on lush grass, making the most of natural sunlight and fresh air with plenty of space to walk and lay down. Grass-fed dairying - farming the way nature intended. When it comes to emissions, our Fonterra New Zealand farms have one of the lowest on-farm carbon footprints in the world, and although there is still more work to do we are committed to producing dairy nutrition in a way that cares for people, animals and our environment. With the rise of the conscious consumer we can help our customers uncover opportunities, meet their sustainability targets, grow brand preference and protect their business for the future.
This year at Gulfood we will be showcasing our new digital activation which explores our Fonterra sustainability credentials and why New Zealand grass-fed dairy is a better sustainability choice.
Milk powders tailored for end consumer use, ready for blending or direct repack
By leveraging the natural nutrition within milk and the additional fortification of key nutrients, NZMP's portfolio of consumer milk powders is able to deliver to a wide range of consumer needs. Speak to our team on stand about what benefits your consumers seek from everyday milk powders.
Try a range of powders on stand, including:
- NutriWhite: An affordable, nutritionally fortified dairy-based powder specially designed for tea and coffee whitening.
- Protein+: With 25% more protein per serve than standard NZMP instant whole milk powder, NZMP Protein+ Instant Milk Powder enables customers to capitalise on the growing trend for Protein, with a cost-effective and differentiated offering that provides compelling label claims.
- Gold: NZMP Gold Instant Whole Milk Powder leads the world in instant milk powder performance and consistency. With proven superior reconstitution performance and a consistent appearance guaranteed, we’ve created the gold standard for instant whole milk powder quality.
- Fat Filled Milk Powder: An affordable, high quality milk powder containing the goodness of dairy and enriched with vitamins to strengthen bones and muscles, and support immunity.
Award Winning NZMP Ingredients for manufacturing Processed Cheese
Our NZMP ingredients have had a successful 2021 winning 46 medals overall at the NZ Champion of Cheese Awards and the UK International Cheese & Dairy Awards competitions.
- Explore our online processed cheese tool designed to help you find the best NZMP ingredient for the type of processed cheese you want to produce.
- To add to this, we will be showcasing our new easymix cream cheese and our European and extra stretch mozzarella.
Meet increasing consumer demand for standard and functional beverages
Our deep dairy expertise is second-to-none, and along with technical resources, wide knowledge of the sector and a huge focus on innovation, we're your perfect partner for creating market-leading beverages.
Explore our beverage offerings including our high protein latte and breakfast milk concepts and how we can supply high-quality ingredient solutions that fit today's consumer choices.
Premium yoghurt and cultured ingredients to keep you ahead
Our range of ingredients for cultured products enables you to deliver superior flavour, texture and taste with the functionality consumers want. Explore our yoghurt product selector for recommendations of ingredients that match your needs.
Try our innovative products on stand which will include an all NEW ingredient and a spoonable yoghurt made with FFMP for yoghurt.
Take Control of Price and Supply
NZMP’s Risk & Commercial Solutions allows you to bring confidence, balance, focus, and simplicity to your business by managing your dairy ingredient price exposure and supply volatility.
Visit the NZMP stand at Gulfood to discuss how you can include our PriceLock or PriceCollar offerings into your next ingredient purchase.
Technical Engagement Manager, Global Sports and Active Lifestyle
Dubai World Trade Centre, Stand D1-2, Dairy Hall 1
With 20 years experience in dairy ingredient solutions and a passion for sports and active nutrition, Rachel has a wealth of knowledge on the market and how to use protein ingredients to offer great taste and texture across a range of applications. She works closely with global sales teams and customers to speed up innovation and new customer product launches. Join Rachel on stand at Gulfood 2022!
Middle East & Africa Supply Chain Director
Dubai World Trade Centre, Al Multaqua- Hall 5, 13th February, 13:00 – 13:45
Imran Jameel is the Middle East & Africa Supply Chain Director, and is a seasoned supply chain professional joining Fonterra in 2015. Imran is going to share his experience on a world stage at Gulfood and will be part of a panel discussion Sunday 13th of February to discuss the shift in supply chains as we navigate this new landscape post-covid. He is passionate and drives continuous improvements with the customer front of mind at all times, Imran’s passion for agility gives him his edge and will be a key part of the discussion.