NZMP at SupplySide West 2019
17-18th October 2019
Las Vegas, USA, Booth #3208
Join NZMP at Supply Side West 2019
Explore how our probiotics, innovative proteins for bars, and the New Zealand grass-fed dairy story can add value to your business.
- SureProteinTM WPC515 allows you to achieve high levels of whey protein while delivering superior taste & texture, with low cost-in-use.
- SureProteinTM WPH917 has excellent nutritional value with high levels of whey protein hydrolysates and low lactose. It offers bar softening and texture stability with a mild flavour.
- SureProteinTM TMP1104 is a texture building milk protein isolate with a clean flavour that makes soft bar dough more manageable. it is also low in lactose.
- Allows for clean label positioning
- Delivers a reduction of bar hardening benefit.
- Highly versatile - can be used in a variety of consumer food applications such as cereal inclusions, bars and snack foods.
Bars are just one of our many protein fortified food concepts. Talk to us to find out more about our range functional proteins, and their potential uses in applications such as protein puddings & baked goods.
Our probiotics can be used in a range of applications, but have been specially cultured to provide unique shelf-life stability and cost-effectiveness, in ready-to-mix powders and dry supplements (capsules, sticks, and sachets).
Differentiate your business through our icons and claims for:
- Grass-fed: help your consumers understand the dairy in your product comes from pasture-fed cows, as nature intended.
- Non-GMO Project Verified dairy ingredients (for North American Customers): including a range of high-quality New Zealand proteins, butter, cheese, and milk powders
- New Zealand Dairy: highlight New Zealand's natural beauty, purity & farming excellence.
- NZMP Dairy: Leverage our trusted reputation & ingredient quality.
Connect with NZMP at Supply Side West 2019
NZMP Regional Americas VP of Ingredient Sales
See Jim at the NZMP Booth | Booth 3208
Jim has deep expertise in the food industry with over 15 years of dairy experience in the US, LATAM, and EMEA regions. He has a deep understanding of the dairy ingredients market and how to help our customers drive the best value and quality products for their consumers.
Senior Research Scientist
See James at the NZMP Booth | Booth 3208
James started his career as a medical researcher studying immunology and genetics but has spent the last 20 years researching probiotics & leading our nutrition programmes. James has authored numerous peer-reviewed articles and is a recognised specialist in his field. Come chat to James to learn about probiotic health benefits at Supply Side West 2019, booth 3208.
NZMP is on LinkedIn
Follow us and find out more!
Keep in touch and find out everything that NZMP is up to by following us and sharing our stories on LinkedIn. Learn about all the newest innovations, applications and ingredients to help your business succeed. Keep up to date with our new insights and what show we will be going to next.
NZMP at Food & Beverage West Africa
NZMP at Gulfood 2019
NZMP at ESPGHAN 2019
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Webinar available on demand: Raising the Bar
NZMP at ASPEN 2020
Tampa, Florida | Stand 522
NZMP at Gulfood 2020
Dubai | Hall 1 - Stand #D1-2
NZMP at Food Ingredients China '20
FiC has been postponed until further notice - stay tuned for updates
NZMP at Natural Products Expo West
5-7 March 2020, California USA | Anaheim Convention Center
NZMP at Food Ingredients China 2019
Shanghai on stand 5.1 H00/J01
NZMP at Vitafoods 2019
Geneva, Switzerland | Stand K166
NZMP at Fi Asia 2019
Bangkok Thailand | Hall 104 - Stand B2
NZMP at Fi Europe 2019
Paris, France | Hall 6 - Stand #6N50
NZMP South & East Asia Resellers Conference 2019
Fonterra Head Office | Fanshawe Street, Auckland, New Zealand