NZMP at Fi Europe Connect 2020 Virtual Event
23rd November - 4th December 2020
Register to get your free virtual pass.
Wellness Innovation & Functional Ingredients at the Forefront
2020 has brought a multitude of new challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic, with consumers experiencing increased stress levels due to heightened uncertainty. Many are looking for new ways to stay healthy due to less active lifestyles and the risk of gaining weight as a result.
NZMP delivers quality nutrition, helping to address the concerns of the day. NZMP's broad range of dairy ingredients have been extensively evaluated for their functionality and ability to deliver a range of consumer benefits. These include increased energy, supporting muscle recovery after exercise, weight management, and managing the effects of stress. They can be added to many applications, from healthy snacks to yogurts, desserts, low-calorie meal replacements & ready-to-mix protein powder.
Fi Europe Connect is hosting a virtual event that will give you access to the global food and beverage ingredients industry, various tools, and numerous collaboration opportunities.
Suitable for use as a standalone product, or as an addition to a range of applications for consumers seeking functional health benefits in their food and beverages. View our new concepts specially formulated for busy people who want to perform under stress while keeping on track with their health and wellness goals.
- Stress-Buster Granola bar
- Stress-Buster High Protein Dough bar
- ‘Brain & Body’ protein powder
- Stress-Buster supplement sachet
View our range of nutritional bar concepts made with SureProtein™ Flexbar 515 Whey Protein Concentrate, SoftBar 1000 Milk Protein Isolate & Shortbar 825 Lactalbumin Whey Protein Isolate among others & try out our Build My Bar tool for guidance on deciding which NZMP ingredients are best for your nutrition bar requirements.
- Various functional protein offerings, which can be used in a wide variety of cultured applications, including drinking yoghurts
- Discover our range of ingredients for bakery to indulgent dessert applications.
Hear more about our how our SureStart™ MFGM lipids help to support brain development and cognition in infants from Angela Rowan - NZMP Marketing & Innovation Manager, Paediatric Nutrition.
Our selected probiotic strains are clinically tested to help protect against infections and other health conditions including colds & flu, eczema, and other childhood illnesses.
Consider WPI8855 and WPI895 in the following concepts:
- Isotonic, protein-containing beverage for perioperative care
- Concentrated ready-to-mix opaque solution providing 41g of protein in 250ml
- Protein gel shot for a simple boost of quality nutrition
- Protein and vitamin-fortified jelly to combat taste fatigue
- High protein ice cream with less crystal formation due to low mineral protein
Laura Dijkstra de Jong
Technical Innovation Manager, Europe
Wednesday 25 November, 14:00 (CET)
Join Laura as she explains why Fonterra considers milk phospholipids to be underappreciated, based off ample scientific evidence showing the health benefits that phospholipids offer across life stages. Laura will also delve into the different ways in which these ingredients can be applied to various food and beverage applications, including supplements.