SureProtein™ Milk Protein Concentrate 4867
SureProtein™ Milk Protein Concentrate 4867 is ideal for delicious, high protein yoghurts with a clean flavour and rich and creamy texture.
Disclaimer: While we try to represent product images accurately, the representation on your screen may be different from the actual product for various reasons. Religious/dietary status is indicative only and may vary between material numbers.
Developed for High Protein Yoghurts
Its clean flavour makes MPC 4867 particularly well suited to yoghurts with a protein content over 6%.
It produces a clean taste and rich texture. The sour flavour and bitter notes typical of high protein content is also reduced.
With a thick, creamy texture, MPC 4867 is ideal for delicously indulgent yoghurts.
This ingredient has the following features:
- Excellent solubility
- Soluble in cold water
- Clean flavour profile
- Source of milk calcium
- Excellent heat stability
- Good nutritional value
- Moderate to high opacity in water
- Low viscosity
Other application benefits of SureProtein MPC 4867:
- Lower fermentation time - you can benefit from a reduced fermentation time in your process with MPC 4867
- Clean-label credentials - it provides naturally thick textures, so you don't need starch or stabilisers - ideal for natural, clean-label positioning
- Enables Greek-style yoghurt - by using MPC 4867 in a standard yoghurt manufacturing process, you can create the rich taste and texture that typifies high protein Greek yoghurt
- Excellent solubility - readily hydrates at 20°C and up to 60°C, making it ideal for processing in cold or hot conditions.
- Environmentally friendly - with MPC 4867, there is no need to eliminate acid whey disposal
Milk Protein Concentrates are hygroscopic and can absorb odours. Therefore adequate protection is essential. It is recommended that product is stored at temperatures below 25°C, relative humidity below 65% and in an odour free environment. Stocks should be used in rotation preferably within 24 months of manufacture.
Let us share more with you
Login to myNZMP and unlock more valuable information about this ingredient