A functional cost effective cheese ingredient designed specifically for further processing into processed mozzarella. An unstretched, natural mozzarella curd, it is frozen shortly after manufacture to ensure it delivers consistently high levels of functional protein.
- Mild, natural mozzarella flavour
- Excellent stretch, melt and blister properties
- Ideal for a range of processed mozzarella applications
Disclaimer: While we try to represent product images accurately, the representation on your screen may be different from the actual product for various reasons. Religious/dietary status is indicative only and may vary between material numbers.
Unique NZ ingredient for making processed cheese or mozzarella.
Can be used in varied amounts to achieve desired cost and functionality.
Can be blended with natural cheese curd
Without compromising flavour and functionality.
This ingredient has the following features:
- Light yellow colour characteristic of cheese make from grass fed cow's milk
- Mild natural mozzarella flavour appealing to a range of customer preferences
- Excellent stretch, melt and blister properties in final application
- Frozen to maintain optimum functionality
This ingredient can be used in the following applications:
- Processed cheese applications
- Processed Mozzarella manufacture
- Curd extension for natural mozzarella production
Frozen product should be stored and transported at -10°C or below.
Once thawed, do not refreeze. Store at 2°C or colder and use within 14 days of thawing.
Let us share more with you
Login to myNZMP and unlock more valuable information about this ingredient