SureProtein™ Milk Protein Concentrate 470 for Yoghurt
SureProtein™ Milk Protein Concentrate 470 is a versatile ingredient for yoghurt and beverage applications. MPC 470 boosts protein levels while maintaining a milky flavour.
Disclaimer: While we try to represent product images accurately, the representation on your screen may be different from the actual product for various reasons. Religious/dietary status is indicative only and may vary between material numbers.
Has proven heat stability so is ideal for ambient yoghurt applications.
Clean, Milky Flavour
Imparts a milky flavour to yoghurt, with minimal protein flavours or aftertastes.
Enriches Protein Level
Increases protein content, making it ideal for protein enrichment up to 6% in yoghurts.
Readily hydrates at 20°C and up to 60°C, making it ideal for processing in cold or hot conditions.
This ingredient has the following features:
- Excellent flavour profile
- Excellent heat stability
- Good nutritional value
- High level of bound calcium
- High opacity in water
- Good dispersibility
Benefits of SureProtein™ MPC 470 in Beverages:
- Enriches protein level - MPC470 increases the protein content, making it ideal for high protein milks up to 6%.
- Highly heat-stable - Heat stable, MPC 470 is able to be processed in UHT systems without accelerating fouling.
- Clean, milky flavour - MPC 470 imparts a milky flavour to beverages, with minimal protein flavours or aftertastes.
- Extend your milk volume - MPC 470 extends your fluid milk by adding protein solids. It readily hydrates at 20°C and up to 60°C, making it ideal for processing in cold or hot conditions
Milk Protein Concentrates are hygroscopic and can absorb odours. Therefore adequate protection is essential. It is recommended that product is stored at temperatures below 25°C, relative humidity below 65% and in an odour free environment. Stocks should be used in rotation preferably within 24 months of manufacture.
Let us share more with you
Login to myNZMP and unlock more valuable information about this ingredient