Head to Level 3, Emerald Room at 12:30pm to discover our broad range of solutions for every stage of life, from paediatrics to active living and healthy ageing.
Organised by the New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE), Think Milk, Think New Zealand is a seminar that aims to highlight New Zealand’s dairy ingredient expertise and innovation to suit market trends and industry hot topics in the Vietnamese market.
Experience the broadest range of dairy protein ingredients available globally. The unmatched breadth of our SureProteinTM range provides you with the flexibility to meet the varied functional and nutritional needs of your consumers.
- NZMP’s ready to drink medical beverage prototypes contain the nutrients that the elderly and patients need, while delivering improved taste and texture to increase compliance and outcomes.
- As more people look for nutrition products to support their focus on a healthy, active lifestyle, explore how you can create innovative products such as a clear protein water made with SureProtein™ Clear WPI 8855 or a high protein recovery beverage made with SureProtein™ Fast MPC 4868 which is a source of rapidly digestible milk proteins.
- Learn more about cultured product applications including Greek and Ambient Yogurt concepts that can be formulated with a range of protein levels.
Babies need healthy bacteria and complex lipids. NZMP SureStart™ delivers a broad range of high performing ingredients and solutions developed through our deep dairy expertise in milk components for paediatric applications.
- The right probiotics can help improve intestinal function as well as aid immune system development and help prevent allergies. Learn more about how SureStart™ BifidoB 019 and LactoB 001 are safe, effective, and stable.
- Scientific evidence shows that the complex lipids from the Milk Fat Globule Membrane (MFGM) that surrounds milk fat droplets (or globule) support brain development and cognition in infants. Explore our SureStart™ MFGM Lipids, inspired by human milk composition and backed by science.
Meet our team of experts
Science Manager, Nutrition Team
Aaron is a human nutritionist and currently the Science Manager in the Nutrition team based at the Fonterra Research and Development Centre.
Aaron studied Human Nutrition at The University of Otago, New Zealand, as an adult student, after becoming interested in nutrition while training and competing in the sport of Powerlifting. With his study, he achieved a Masters in Science with a research focus on folic acid supplementation and its impact on plasma folate and homocysteine.
Aaron has been responsible for management of nutritional innovation projects to enrich the understanding of the nutritional value of dairy proteins, especially whey protein. Alongside his presentation on Proteins for Healthy Ageing during the seminar, Aaron will be at the event to discuss how leveraging our protein ingredients can meet the nutritional needs of consumers and open up new opportunities for your business.
General Manager, South & East Asia
Hamish is the General Manager for NZMP South & East Asia based in Singapore. The region includes key markets of Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, and Malaysia alongside other emerging Asian markets.
He has over 14 years’ experience within Fonterra and its legacy dairy companies starting as a graduate with Kiwi Dairies based in Hawera. During his time he has held a number of roles in technical, optimisation and sales.
Hamish will be available at Emerald Room to discuss your business needs.
Our team of technical experts will be available to help you choose the right ingredient solutions and processing requirements, ensuring you create the best product at the right price.